Help carry out the program objectives, which are to:
- Provide a well-balanced program.
- Provide exceptional counselors and teachers.
- Help the youth draw strength from each other.
- Facilitate communication with teachers.
- Support counselors in their duties.
In addition, you should also:
- Work closely with the coordinators.
- Spend time with the youth.
- Help everyone get involved.
- Contact the Area Seventy as needed.
- Present morningsides, devotionals, and other lessons.
Read more about your role in the fsy staff handbook.