Beith Chapel: For all that was promised
On 11 March 1954, the Doncaster Chapel was finally completed, with the central heating having been fitted the month previously.
The construction of Merthyr Tydfil Chapel began with a ground-breaking ceremony performed by David O McKay on the 2nd March 1961.
An account of the construction of the chapel in the city of St Albans
The Church faced considerable challenges as it sought to construct a chapel for the Saints of the Billingham congregation.