The course is for all people who wish to better understand their faith journey and discover principles, patterns and resources to strengthen faith in Jesus Christ.
Subjects covered in the course include:
- What is faith and why is it necessary?
- How to deal with the gap between the ideals and realities life
- Growing from unproven faith through life's challenges to deeper faith
- Dealing positively with questions and doubts
- Exploring contradictions and paradoxes in a positive way
- Using the head and the heart in building our faith
- Building our relationship with the Saviour and accessing the power of His Atonement
- Choosing to believe
Courses consist of a weekly Zoom class and continue for six consecutive weeks.
A seperate six week course will begin on each of the following dates:
- Tue 6th Sep, 7:30pm to 8:45pm firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun 11th Sep, 6:30pm to 7:45pm email@example.com
- Sun 11th Sep, 6:30pm to 7:45pm firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tue 25th Oct, 7:30 to 8:45pm (Deaf participants) email@example.com
- Sun 30th Oct, 6:30pm to 7:45pm firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun 6th Nov, 6:30pm to 7:45pm email@example.com
If you would like to attend one of the courses starting on the date listed above please send a message to the corresponding course facilitator; the Boydells, Tuttons or Spencers, at their email address including your name, contact number, ward and stake.
Participants may benefit from reading the book, Faith is Not Blind, by Bruce & Marie Hafen.
Click on the pictures below for contact details.